MY PET π±π±
π±π±π±π±Cats are carnivorous animals which domestic and by human beings for more than 5000 years. Cats are great pets because they know how to clean up after each other.
Cats are very friendly pets.π±❤ Cats are very cute. Cats have very soft coats of fur. Pet cats give you their attention whenever it pleases them.
I have a pet animal.My pet animal is a cat. her name is Kitty. sometimes we call her Pooni nangi. She is Ash, brown and white. She likes to eat fish very much. Kitty likes milk too.
She has a long tail. She is very cute and she purrs a lot. My Kitty is very beautiful. She is very faithful to me. I love it very much.
She is like a friend to me and my family members. She always obeys me. I feel very happy when I play with her. My whole family Shares their love and spend their free time playing with her. Kitty always likes to play with us. Her favorite game is hide and seek.πI love my Kitty.π❤π±π±πΈπ»π❤️


Awesomeπππ»
ReplyDeleteπ❤️
ReplyDelete