The most unforgettable day of my life❤️π
One's first day in school is one of the most memorable days in one's life. π«I can recall that bright Monday morning πwhen my father and I set out at an auspicious hour and arrived at the school. At the moment when I entered the principal's office with my father and mother. there were many teachers in it. They warmly greeted my father and offered him a seat. after that, the principal started to ask many questions me. For the first time, I was just like a fish out of water but before long I got used to talking with him without any difficulty. π
![]() |
At last, I was accompanied to a class room where there were many small boysπ¦andπ§girls of my age. At the time I thought they wouldn't talk with me. To my wonder, within a few minutes, all of them became my good friends.π€πOur class teacher was also very kind to us.π©π«She taught us, she played with us. She sang some songs for us. In the interval,we were given some biscuits. The school was over at about one o'clock.π«⏰ My teacher and my friends left me. I felt alone.
When my mother who came to fetch me told me that I could meet them again the next day. So I was very happy. πThe first day my school was the most unforgettable day that I have ever had❤️ππ.

Niceππ»
ReplyDelete❤️π€
ReplyDeleteGood ππ
ReplyDelete