The most interesting book I have ever read

πŸ“š Books are the most important things in all people's life. Because they gave us many information about life and many useful things. My parents and teachers always taught me the importance of reading. however, Gurugeethaya is the most interesting book I have ever read. Chingiz Aitmatov is its author. 

 Dedigama V. Rodrigo is its Sinhala translator. The story of GuruGeethaya is about Dyuishen and Altynai the hopes and all the memories. It was a very short novel and it was very interesting. Moreover, when I read this book I felt like was living in this book. This novel makes the reader emotional all along. My favorite novel is Gurugeethaya❤️. The many incidents in this book my heart touched.πŸ’ŸGuruGethaya is an unforgettable book in my life. I think everyone should read this novel.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meditation 🧘‍♀