READING📚❤️
I like to read books very much.📚 My parents also encourage me to read books. Reading is my favorite hobby.❤️ I like to read various kinds of books. some of them are short stories, novels, magazines, biographies and children's weekly papers. My father accompanies me to the public library on Saturdays. I have a small library. I have collected many books📚. I save my pocket money to buy books in September.
My friends are also good to read I discuss the books with them😁. Reading helps improve our knowledge. I can improve my vocabulary through reading. Reading provides me with a lot of benefits. So I love reading.my friends encourage me to read books. To become a good reader one should get rid of all misconceptions within him. Firstly, we should be able to be humble to the author and open our minds as widely as possible.
"READING MAKES A MAN"


An important topic😊♥️
ReplyDeleteAwesome😇
ReplyDelete